Public Relations & Social Media Manager
Location: Menlo Park, CA, USA
We’re an exciting start-up company built by validated serial entrepreneurs who’ve started several other very profitable endeavors. Our newest company is building a crypto-currency platform based on an open-source third generation block-chain. Our team goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for end-users while empowering people to do right things.
The WON INC., is seeking a PR professional to manage and support its Public Relations and Social Media strategy and its execution.
Job responsibilities include:
- Write and edit press releases and pitch them to industry reporters and trade press contacts
- Write and edit articles and biographies for industry newsletters and publications
- Coordinate with WON INC., principals and marketing team on editorial strategy, media pitches and social media campaigns
- Creatively imagine and develop ideas to pitch to principals/marketing team for media
- Generate PR progress and clippings reports for principals and marketing team.
- Create and manage social media schedules, posts and engagements
- Maintain public relations and social media calendars for principals and marketing team, and provide updates
- Maintain a database of editors and publications working with Muck Rack.
- Be a self-starter, highly organized, motivated team player
- Exceptional writing skills
- 1-3 years experience in public relations and social media management
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and problem solve
- Professional presentation and demeanor
- Competence with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Social Media
- Experience in the cryptocurrency, block chain and games a plus
• Competitive Salary
• Awesome bonus
• 20 days annual leave
• 8 days sick leave
• 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
• Life insurance
• 401(k) and FSA
• Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
• Gym on site, accessible 24/7
• Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Public Relations: 1-3 years (Preferred)