We are an exciting start-up company founded by proven leaders who have successfully started several other very profitable companies. Our newest company is developing a cryptocurrency network based on an open-source third generation blockchain that we helped create. Our goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for our end users and community.
We are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager who will be responsible for performing, directing, and managing a variety of Won’s contract related duties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor contract lifecycle, such as submissions for review, signature routing, and storing of fully executed documents
- Review and confirm contract submissions within acceptable parameters, and contain necessary company information
- Lead/ coordinate internal programs, such as various business/end-user agreements, policies, etc., including check compliance and legality, and perform due diligence when necessary.
- Lead contracts review among the legal team
- Coordinate communication and escalations between legal and business teams to ensure work is prioritized appropriately
- Serve as contact person between legal and business teams to support operations, meet Service Level Agreements, and ensure confidentiality
- Provide training and assistance to business teams in complying with legal team processes and requirements
- Manage signature process for approved contracts in accordance with company policies
- Perform regularly compliance audits on storage of fully executed contracts
- Ensure storage and retrieval of fully executed contracts is within company requirements
- A least 2 years of progressive experience in corporate law.
- Background in securities/commodities as a prosecutor or defense is highly preferred.
- FinTech/Software industry preferred.
- Proficient computer skills, such as Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, Smartsheet; DocuSign and other contract management software preferred
- Ability to work under fast pace and pressure and maintain strict levels of confidentiality
- High attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organization and problem solving abilities
- Highly motivated and results orientated with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or JD Strongly Preferred
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
- Loads more!
Blockchain technology is now widely viewed as the next breakthrough technology poised to change the world of commerce, business and elsewhere in our lives within the next ten years. It offers opportunities that optimize transactions and processes and cutting losses due to inefficiencies and fraud. But currently there isn’t any solution regarding the opportunities available to address problems this innovative technology has such as the social-economic cost being currently ignored.
World Open Network, Inc. (WON INC for short) believes that a global community should be one that is open, sustainable, encourages diversity, innovation and thrives as it reinforces positive values to the world as a whole. Blockchain has laid a technological foundation to make this vision a reality. We’re committed to create such a community and name it the World Open Network (WON).
We will build a global blockchain community which creates long-term value for the community and rewards positive actions that uphold the community’s guidelines around social and economic responsibility a social/economic. The open-source 3rd generation blockchain software we’re developing is just one part of our strategy to achieve this vision, along with the network and exchange but more importantly, the community we build that will support this vision. The new blockchain will have significant benefits that address the growing alarm that regulatory bodies rightly have as rogue crypto companies are taking advantage of unsophisticated (and even qualified) investors who don’t want to miss out on the next Bitcoin and yet lose so much to a market that is behaving like the wild west. By focusing our blockchain to respect the community, to uphold strict policies around AML/KYC and enforcing that the community is protected by rewarding social-economic actions that benefit the world, we believe WON will set a new standard in the crypto space.
We’re at Series A funding and based in Menlo Park at the corner of the Dumbarton Bridge exit on Highway 101. Our team has significant strengths and successes in virtual currency trading, network security and game development and publishing with audiences over 100M. We’ve a great vision for the blockchain, cryptocurrency, community and platform we’re creating and how it will solve real issues to change cryptocurrency on a global scale.