We’re looking for an experienced project manager that will be in charge of schedules, budgets, resources and deliverables for projects. Monitors teams to make sure goals and objectives are being kept. Knowledge of larger landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues and the arise.
The position is reporting directly to the VP of Infrastructure, Operations and CISO, the goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention, maintain standards and meet expectations of WON’s services, both internally and externally.
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Maintains project objectives
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on projects progress, offers viable solution and opportunities as the arise
- Implements change practice
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for the project team
- Create and manage project plans and projects
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align project objectives with company goals and make sure project team is clear on objectives
- Deliver and install technology solutions
- Help project teams with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred
- 10 or more years project management experience in IT especially larger projects with established firms
- Experience in Agile teams
- ITIL or ITSM certifications preferred. PMP certifications.
- Thrives in collaborative environment
- Excellent communications skills with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools.
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome bonus
- 20 days annual leave
- 8 days personal leave
- 100% medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) and FSA
- Free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and office
- Gym on site, accessible 24/7
- Located on corner of Marsh Road and 101, by the Dumbarton Bridge exit.
- Loads more!