We're an exciting start-up company built by validated serial entrepreneurs who've started several other very profitable endeavors. Our newest company is building a crypto-currency platform based on an open-source third generation blockchain. Our team goal is to set a new standard in security and protection for end-users while empowering people to do right things.
We’re looking for a strategic, hands-on Product Manager who will work with distributed teams of engineers and designers to build our excellent products and services for a global community. You’ll be extremely ambitious in seeking innovation and execution of product initiatives throughout the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
· You're going to own the ideation, roadmap, technical development and launch of innovative products with input from cross-functional teams from cradle to grave.
· By collaborating and directing cross-functionality with Engineering, Growth, Legal, Operations and PMO, you'll incorporate feedback into the product development cycle.
· Develop product roadmap and business strategy for the products and platform.
· Drive product development from small features to entirely new products.
· Work hands-on with designers and engineers to implement and build new features that meet our standards of simplicity and high quality.
· Maximise efficiency in a constantly evolving environment driving the agile process to ensure creative solutions support the desired outcome.
· Establish shared vision across the company through building consensus on priorities leading to product execution and on-time delivery.
· Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
· Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
· Required Bachelors degree in science within engineering fields, preference to those that couple degree with an MBA or other project management related certifications.
· Direct experience with 5+ years of owning the product management function as a direct collaborator in a globally distributed engineering company having fast yet HQ product pushes required, preferably in an engineering focused company within financial services, equity markets, trading operations or similar global platforms. Do you come from leaders such as Google, Apple and Facebook? We'd love to talk with you.
· 3+ years product design and technical architecture of web applications, mobile applications and platform applications required.
· Having 3+ years experience designing user interfaces, creating examples through wireframes and mockups, and performing user research is required.
· We'd like you to have a proven track record of working and developing platforms, mobile products, technologies and social products on a global scale with complementary skills that achieve phenomenal resu
· You'll need solid understanding of blockchain technology and decentralized consensus networks to drive high impacts for an exemplary user experience.
· Do you have a real passion for blockchain, smart contracts and building innovations that make a positive change to uphold our vision? Are you committed to the highest levels of integrity, ethics, teamwork and professionalism? Then you'll enjoy helping create a phenomenal place for our end-users by directly contributing and providing your voice to issues.
You should expect to receive a competitive salary, awesome bonus, 20 days annual leave, 8 days sick leave, 100% medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) matching and FSA, free shuttles between Caltrain Menlo Park and the office (which is located on the corner of Marsh Road and 101 by the Dumbarton Bridge exit), a gym on site accessible 24/7 and lots more. Be a crucial part of the dream team with an extraordinary culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We know that a job description won't have everything you might be looking for. Do you want to know more? Please visit our website at www.worldopennetwork.net and submit your application. We'll review your resume and be in touch with you within a few days.x