Workstead is seeking the next member of our Sales Team. The Sales Manager will lead the Sales Team to field inquiries and fulfill customer orders across our range of lighting collections. The Sales Manager will focus on Outreach, prioritizing our evolving Trade Program. The Sales Manager will also work with the Production and Marketing Associates to ensure that ongoing order processing, fulfillment, and outreach is fully coordinated across collections.
In addition to achieving Quarterly Sales Goals, the Sales Manager will have exposure to the Custom Lighting and Furniture scope of Workstead Products. The Sales Manager will also have exposure to the Product Development Cycle, Press Relations, and be integral to internal goal- setting and milestones to ensure that the Team is working to its greatest potential.
- Manage a team of Sales Associates to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and build key New Client Relationships.
- Field Product Inquiries across our Lighting Collections.
- Field and Fulfill Standard Quotes and New Trade Inquiries.
- Assist with Improving our Sales Processes.
- Organize and Implement Client Follow-ups on a Weekly Basis.
- Research New Trade Clients, managing the Packaging and Distribution of Collateral.
- Nurture a healthy, positive, and supportive work environment.
- Resolve issues effectively by seeing the problem, being comfortable with conflict, and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Proudly represent the Company and tell its story.
- Positive, engaged, and self-motivated attitude.
- Strong customer service skills.
- The ability to create and maintain productive relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Prior experience in sales or working within the architecture and/or interior design industries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Adobe Suite skills required.
- Experience in Trade Gecko (Sales Processing Software) a plus.