As a junior DevOps Engineer, you will play a critical part in the continued successful growth of WorkSpan. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
We are looking for a person with a can-do attitude who can be flexible and multi-task with all the different tasks thrown at them.
- Automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
- Responsible for everyday company IT needs.
- Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organization’s IT systems.
- Contribute to the evolving design and architecture of reliable and scalable infrastructure.
- Provide technical help and guidance to other staff members within the organization.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with networks (LAN, WAN) and familiar with TCP/IP concept.
- Python, Docker, Ansible, Linux, Debugging, and Troubleshooting.
- Experience in developing tools and automation frameworks for Operations.
- Comfortable in coding (Experience in Python is a plus) and shell scripting.
- Experience in configuration management tools like Ansible.
- Experience with CI and tools like Jenkins.
- Experience working and writing automation workflows for AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Google App Engine is a plus.
- 2+ years DevOps engineering experience.