Customer Satisfaction Advocate
Our company operates a Go-To-Market Network for companies to work with their partners.
The Customer Satisfaction Advocate will be responsible for receiving incoming data upload requests from our customers and fulfilling their requests by uploading data, creating reports and managing their process. The successful candidate will have quick typing skills, an analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail and a passion for precision.
We are a fast-growing start-up and we have the growth potential to offer potential promotions to the right candidate.
The successful candidate will be required to develop an understanding of our product capabilities and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
- Developing and executing engineering scripts to resolve issues or automate routine activities.
- Review, fact-check and process data for sharing on the network
- Maintain accurate and thorough customer records
- Establish positive rapport with employees and vendors
- Engage with clients on WorkSpan related operational and technical issues.
- Route tech support tickets to the appropriate places.
- Track and meet all Customer Support SLA requirements.
- Identify issues and gaps in processes and make recommendations as needed.
- Support specific customers on special services projects.
- Extensive PC experience, familiarity with support ticket, call center, and knowledge-based systems
- Experience with spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheets)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to financial matters
- Excellent bookkeeping and organizational skills
- Comfortable with accepting and applying constructive criticism
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion
- Collaborative can-do attitude