WorkSpan is the only Go-To-Market Network for Alliances to automate & report on joint sales, marketing, & solution initiatives. Translation? We help companies partner up to offer awesome joint products & services—with the ability to engage, manage, & measure at scale. It’s as easy as connecting with your partners who are already on the network, or inviting them to join the 180+ companies that are running over $130M in managed funds & $3.1B of influenced pipeline a year. WorkSpan is a privately held company backed by Mayfield, & is currently in use by global enterprises including SAP, NetApp, Lenovo, & others.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will be tasked with designing end-to-end sales and marketing solutions for hundreds of partners across their alliance ecosystem. Working along side our User Research and Product teams, we're looking for someone who can think beyond a requirements document and design for the whole journey.
- Visual and Interaction Design - Sketching, concept creation and wire framing, producing sitemaps and user flows, creating clickable prototypes. Creating beautiful mock-ups of visual designs consistent with Bigfoot’s brand standards. Sharing your work to get feedback and iterating your work with continual review.
- Design Specification - Delivering appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
- Best Practice and Design Consistency - Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences.
- Planning – Assisting in planning your own work; executing against deadlines. Finding ways to maximize the efficiency in an agile process.
- Technical Knowledge - Proficient in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as prototyping tools such as Zeplin, Invision, proto.io, Principle, etc. Sound knowledge of web and mobile technologies. A thorough understanding of data visualization techniques and design tools such as Tableau, etc.
- Teamwork– Working with UX research to build out usability testing sessions and delivering artifacts for testing. Using user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions. Collaborating with product owners developers to define the product user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human-computer interaction, industrial design, psychology, graphic design, visual design, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years of UX design experience with focus on responsive web design.
- A solid understanding of user-centered design- and testing methodologies, usability- and accessibility concerns.
- Proven track record of designing in an agile environment
- Understanding of design requirements, development, verification, risk documentation and validation.
- An online portfolio showcasing examples of own, hands-on design work.