As one of our Senior Account Executives, you will play a critical part in the continued successful growth of WorkSpan. We're reshaping the way enterprise orgs jointly engage with their Alliance partners to drive exponential impact. Our leadership team and board consists of Silicon Valley’s finest:
Mayank Bawa - Founder & CEO, previously founded Aster Data, acquired by Teradata for $325M
Amit Sinha - Founder & Chief Customer Officer, previously SVP of Marketing at SAP
Navin Chaddha - Mayfield Fund, investor/partner for Lyft, SolarCity, Gigya, and Akamai
At WorkSpan, we believe that sales is our craft, not just a job.
Our sales team is about more than just closing deals; it's about taking ownership of every outcome and aligning values with our customer’s business objectives. We’re aiming to hire for sales talent that can extract meaningful knowledge from each and every conversation; someone who’s striving to build a network/pocketbook of business to carry with them for the rest of their career.
We believe in solving HUGE problems for customers, with a vision for revolutionizing the way Alliance teams go-to-market with one another. The end result is that our customers love WorkSpan, resulting in major upsell and expansion conversations. Per our sales methodology, AEs are always credited for new business, renewals, multi-year deals, upsells, and expansions. Building deep, invaluable long-term partnerships with our customers is the outcome.
WorkSpan’s sales culture promotes creativity within the sales process. What can you do to get from point A to point B more efficiently? We realize that by consistently refining & reshaping our skillsets, we will stay on the top of the curve. In keeping the bar high for top-tier sales talent, we’ve created an environment of givers who are always open to lending a helping hand in order for everyone on the team to grow together and benefit.
If you’re ready to take-on this challenging opportunity, love selling a wonderful product and want to be part of a rockstar, hard-working team, then we’d love to start the conversation.
Persona for the role:
- 5+ years of SaaS closing experience is a requirement
- Charismatic with a high level of EQ, being proactive and exceptional at reading people/situations
- An innovator who has a proven track record of success with the ability to navigate a complex sales cycle
- Ability to ask the “hard questions” to prospective clients to ensure expectations are met and forecasts are accurate
- Passionate about sales and positively influencing others to achieve their goals
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. As a fast-growing company, we need our AEs to be held accountable for each opportunity passed to them.
- A people-person who is experienced in both field & inside sales and can be successful while on-the-go
- Collaborative mindset to share best practices learned within the sales cycle
- Not afraid to try new strategies and adapt to change quickly
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance - we've got you covered
- 401K Plan - give a gift to the future you
- FSA Plan - don't worry about being taxed on medical expenses
- Unlimited Vacation - we believe productivity stems from life balance
- Daily Lunch - never go hungry while on the job
- Flexible Hours & Work From Home Policy - see you on Slack
- Fully-stocked Kitchen - we also take requests