WorkSpan is the only Go-To-Market Network for Alliances to automate & report on joint sales, marketing, & solution initiatives. Translation? We help companies partner up to offer awesome joint products & services—with the ability to engage, manage, & measure at scale. It’s as easy as connecting with your partners who are already on the network, or inviting them to join the 180+ companies that are running over $130M in managed funds & $3.1B of influenced pipeline a year. WorkSpan is a privately held company backed by Mayfield, & is currently in use by global enterprises including SAP, NetApp, Lenovo, & others.
Are you constantly thinking about delivering value in the form of business outcomes for your customers? Do you love leveraging product capabilities to solve critical business needs and challenges for individuals and teams? Do you want to become the best Success Manager in the industry and help craft a playbook that delivers value in the shortest amount of time? If so, we’ve got the perfect role for you!
As a Network Success Manager at WorkSpan, you are responsible for delivering incremental value to our customers. You play a key role in unlocking WorkSpan’s growth loop by activating our customers and their partner ecosystems on the WorkSpan network. You do this via:
- Driving Business Outcomes for our customers
- Identify at least one business value metric with our champion
- Improve the value metric by 50%
- Track and report on business value metric and business outcome weekly, monthly, and, quarterly
- Driving Business Outcomes for our Customer’s Partner
- Activate Partner on the business value of Customer Process on WorkSpan
- Identify at least one business value metric
- Track and report on business value metric and business outcome monthly, and quarterly
- Identifying expansions and cross-sell opportunities and enable Sales to grow revenue
- Identify new opportunities at Customer or Customers’ Partner Companies
- Enable AE to build Quarterly and Yearly Account Plans for Customer or Customer’s Partner
- Develop Opportunities with AE and help to close opportunities
We’re looking for a unique individual who demonstrates their passion for making their customer’s successful. The ideal candidate practices empathic listening, works cross functionally across product, engineering, implementation, and support teams to deliver success go-lives, and yearns to extract and deliver measurable business outcomes and undeniable value for your customers.
- Deliver Business Outcomes for your customers
- Project manage work across teams and own timely go-lives and launch for your customers and their partners
- Host weekly meetings, QBRs, and lunch & learns to showcase value to drive WorkSpan adoption across multiple business units and teams
- Drive renewals along with Sales and Value Engineering
- Identify and hand-off expansion or cross-sell opportunities to Sales
- Help improve the Network Success Playbook and tactics that can help deliver business outcomes for our customers faster
Need to have
- 3+ years Customer Success at a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience in customer facing roles
- Experience extracting customer AS-IS processes and delivering a better TO-BE process
- Experience hosting QBR, Lunch & Learns etc.
- Experience working with large enterprise customers like Intel, SAP, Google etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills with a knack for driving action from end users
- Excellent empathic listening skills and a passion for driving customer success
- Project management and cross functional leadership skills to work with various teams supporting a timely customer use-case deployment and go-live across multiple teams
- Fearlessness with a willingness to try new ideas, concepts, and growth tactics at a high pace to learn from the experience
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- A growth mindset and passion to succeed
Sound right up your alley? Want to learn more? So do we! Drop us a line with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best. But don’t stop there—give us a few reasons to really get excited about you. Share your thoughts on:
- What’s the best and worst user acquisition or engagement hacks you ever ran? Why?
- Tell us about one of your biggest strengths and a weakness, or area where you could use improvement.
- Where in your career would you like to see yourself in the next 2-3 years?
Short and concise answers will do—we’re just hoping to add some color to an otherwise typically boring resume/LinkedIn profile. We want to get to know you!