Customer Growth Marketing Associate/Manager
WorkSpan is the world’s first Ecosystem Cloud that enables companies to manage their alliance relationships. Alliances can automate & report on joint sales, marketing, & solution initiatives. Translation? We help companies partner up to offer awesome joint products & services—with the ability to engage, manage, & measure at scale. It’s as easy as connecting with your partners who are already on the network or inviting them to join the 150+ companies that are running over $130M in managed funds & $3.1B of the influenced pipeline a year. WorkSpan is a privately held company backed by Mayfield, & is currently in use by global enterprises including SAP, NetApp, Lenovo, & others.
We're looking for a growth-minded digital marketer to join our team. This role will focus on executing customer marketing programs that engage and grow customers on WorkSpan’s Ecosystem Cloud network. The lifecycle of these marketing programs will involve customer research, data analysis, designing, developing, and optimizing programs to meet performance goals. The objectives of this position will be to work with cross-functional teams to help develop successful customer marketing programs, build customer loyalty and expand customer adoption. This position reports directly to the Director, Demand & Growth Marketing.
- Support the development of marketing nurture programs (email nurture, in-product, behavioral triggers) to increase the activation and retention rate of customers; especially in their first 30 days.
- Use organic and paid digital channels to increase brand exposure to target personas.
- Leverage in-application messaging to market to customers while they're using WorkSpan.
- Partner with Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Product Management, UX Research to implement both short term and long-term initiatives.
- Analyze program performance in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- 3+ years' experience in growth marketing with B2B Technology/SaaS organizations.
- 3+ years’ experience creating & managing nurture programs using marketing automation software - HubSpot preferred.
- Proven experience in email marketing, marketing automation, and in-product messaging.
- Experience analyzing data (via Excel, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Excellent teamwork and project management skills
- An achiever mindset you are here to move fast, learn as you go, and make a huge impact.
- Familiarity with strategic alliances or partner management personas is a plus
Interested? Drop us a line at email@example.com with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best. But don’t stop there—give us a few reasons to really get excited about you.
- Share some examples of a high performing programs you planned and executed via marketing automation.
- Tell us about one of your biggest strengths and a weakness, or area where you could use improvement.
- Where in your career would you like to see yourself in the next 2-3 years?
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- FSA Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible Hours & Work From Home Policy
- Fully-stocked Kitchen
- Catered Lunches