WorkSpan is the world’s first Ecosystem Cloud that enables companies to manage their alliance relationships. Alliances can automate & report on joint sales, marketing, & solution initiatives. Translation? We help companies partner up to offer awesome joint products & services—with the ability to engage, manage, & measure at scale. It’s as easy as connecting with your partners who are already on the network or inviting them to join the 150+ companies that are running over $130M in managed funds & $3.1B of the influenced pipeline a year. WorkSpan is a privately held company backed by Mayfield, & is currently in use by global enterprises including SAP, NetApp, Lenovo, & others.
WorkSpan is looking for a highly talented, creative and passionate individual who can articulate the business value of WorkSpan alliance relationship management network. In this role, you will work closely with our sales teams to develop and leverage the WorkSpan Business Value assessment program. Specifically, this role is focused on quantifying business value and creating CFO-ready document along with strategic account planning, business case justification, market opportunity and C-Level presentations.
● Support the sales team by building custom demos and showcasing WorkSpan to prospects
● Work closely with sales, customer success and engineering to ensure product demonstrations and rollouts are done smoothly
● Enable the sales team to move deals forward on a faster velocity with high win rates
● Ensure stakeholders within the review cycles sign-off on WorkSpan’s functionality solving for their needs
● Facilitate internal and external discovery around customer business processes
● Create and deliver executive level presentations to functional buyers at customers
● Provide thought leadership & coaching to sales to accelerate sales cycles
● 5+ years of previous experience as a sales engineer with solid demonstration skills
● Self-starter, creative, high energy, and comfortable owning and executing initiatives end-to-end, in a fast-paced startup company
● Strong facilitation and presentation skills. Executive presence is a must
● Experience working within a team and collaborating with sales teams on prospects priorities
● Proven ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
● Good understanding of how enterprise alliances for joint go-to-market helps drive opportunity and revenue for the business is a plus
● Approx. 20-30% travel to customers
Want to learn more? So do we! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials in whatever format you feel is best.
● Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance - we've got you covered
● 401K Plan - give a gift to the future you
● FSA Plan - don't worry about being taxed on medical expenses
● Unlimited Vacation - we believe productivity stems from life balance
● Flexible Hours & Work From Home Policy - see you on Slack
● Fully-stocked Kitchen - we also take requests
● Catered Lunches - #nom