Digital Marketing Sales Representative
WordJack Media is a leading online marketing company servicing client across North America. We offer a comprehensive one-stop-shop for local businesses including website development, search engine optimization, social media marketing, email campaigns, reputation management & search engine marketing (pay-per-click) along with full analytics
Due to our rapid growth we now have an exciting opportunity in Columbia, SC, if you’re ready to represent a proven, comprehensive and affordable digital marketing solution to small & medium-sized businesses in your local community – then we may just be the right company for you.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Represents with confidence our unique offer to local small and medium size businesses
- Work within their territory to identify quality prospects
- Qualify leads and build rapport with decision makers
- Demonstrate the WordJack Media Value proposition following the proven sales process
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This is a Full Time outside sales position, we offer a competitive Salary, Car Allowance, Unlimited Commissions, Profit sharing and Exclusive territories.
Sales Representative Qualifications/Skills:
- Self-starter and highly motivated
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
- Three to five years of industry sales experience
WordJack Media offers a full and comprehensive paid initial training as well as a complete Marketing tool kit and ongoing support. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply online at https://wordjack.com/careers/
or email email@example.com