We’re currently seeking a Lead Support Engineer who is passionate about helping provide top-tier Technical Support to our growing customer base. As an early member of the Support team, you will have the opportunity to be a significant game changer!
You will partner directly with our CEO and will be responsible for understanding every aspect of the Woopra platform and relaying this knowledge to our customer base, efficiently resolving issues and delivering world-class support.
Woopra is a leading Journey Analytics software that helps organizations to visualize, analyze and experience the total customer journey, empowering data-driven teams to grow, collaborate and innovate faster.
Our platform drives growth at some of the world’s most impactful companies including AT&T, HP, Informatica, AppLovin and RedHat. Powered by partnerships with more than 40 solutions such as Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle and HubSpot.
- Consistently deliver a delightful support experience;
- Responsible for customer communications and resolving their technical challenges with a focus on email communication;
- Exercise product expertise and knowledge to provide users and customers with technical support and best practices;
- Responsible for being a strong customer advocate, identifying and reporting feedback and bugs to product team and partner with the team to help resolve issues;
- Partner with Enterprise customers to develop solutions to meet their needs while supporting the customization of reporting, features and integration setup as necessary;
- Be the API expert and recommend the appropriate APIs, SDKs and Integrations to customers as necessary;
- Help resolve technical challenges, identify bugs and manage ticket escalations when necessary;
- Assist customers with their questions on public forums such as StackOverflow;
- Help define and execute the Support team processes;
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/CE, IT, Math, or Engineering, or completed a technical immersive program.
- 3+ years enterprise SaaS technical support experience.
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Empathetic toward customer challenges and willingness to go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction by becoming a strategic partner.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Zendesk or similar helpdesk platforms is incredibly beneficial.
- Experience creating and delivering training content.
- Experience working with solutions that integrate with 3rd party technologies.
- Ability to operate web browser dev tools.
- Small startup experience.
What Makes Working at Woopra Awesome?
At Woopra, we’re more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers and determined innovators; we’re skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional “startup culture,” but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- A collaborative workspace
- Commuter benefits, weekly lunches and more!
- Located in the heart of Financial District in San Francisco with easy access to public transportation
- The opportunity to help grow a company alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
Woopra is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.