We’re looking for a Backend Integration Engineer to take full ownership of the architecture, development and maintenance of Woopra’s integration ecosystem working with Java, Node.js, AWS, Google Cloud, and other open source tools such as Docker, Swarm, Elasticsearch, and Rabbit MQ.
You will leverage more than 40 of our partner’s world-class APIs (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot, Segment, Slack, Stripe, and Amazon RedShift) to help ensure we are synchronizing data seamlessly across all platforms.
As our integration marketplace continues to grow, we’re looking for a driven engineer to help execute on new opportunities and maintain the success of our existing ecosystem.
Woopra is a leading Journey Analytics platform that helps organizations to visualize, analyze and experience the total customer journey, empowering data-driven teams to grow, collaborate and innovate faster.
Our platform drives growth at some of the world’s most impactful companies including AT&T, HP, Informatica, AppLovin and RedHat. Powered by integrations with more than 40 partners including Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle and HubSpot.
- Build and expand Woopra’s integrations ecosystem leveraging Node.Js, AWS, Google Cloud, and other open source technologies (e.g. Docker, Swarm, Elasticsearch, Rabbit MQ, and Java Microservices)
- Be familiar with the capabilities of our partners APIs and adapt them to the defined data-flows for each integration category
- Ensure that integration configuration and implementation is flawless and follows Woopra UX guidelines
- Document/build administrative tools around the stack
- Maintain the security of our tech-stack
- Recover from network/hardware failures
- Log and analyze the activity of the integrations
- Contribute to the integrations core library (kitchen sync)
- Ensure an uptime to match the industry standard (99.9%)
- Handle any integration problems or issues as they arise
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience writing Java code with exposure to Node.js
- Proficiency in using 3rd-party APIs and SDKs
- Proficiency in open source frameworks and libraries (e.g. Dockers, Queues, NoSQL, Caches, and Load Balancers)
- Proficiency in Git
- Proficiency in Unix-based systems
- Good understanding of networking protocols and stacks (http/ssh/ssl)
- Ability to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively and professionally with other business departments, clients, and vendors
- Worked with data collection and analytics APIs such as Woopra, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Segment, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the data analytics space and benefits of understanding the end-to-end customer journey in analytics
What Makes Working at Woopra Awesome?
At Woopra, were more than just brilliant engineers, passionate data enthusiasts, out-of-the-box thinkers and determined innovators; were skilled musicians, yogis, cyclists, chefs, boxers, dog-lovers and rock-climbers. We believe in surrounding ourselves with not only the best and the brightest individuals, but those that are unique and purpose driven in all that they do.
Our culture is not defined by a certain set of perks designed to give the illusion of the traditional startup culture, but rather, it is the visible example living in every employee that we hire.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous Stock options
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- A collaborative workspace
- Commuter benefits, weekly lunches and more!
- Located in the heart of Financial District in San Francisco with easy access to public transportation
- The opportunity to help grow a company alongside a team of motivated and driven individuals
Woopra is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the ADA and consider reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records