Wondersauce is seeking a passionate Associate Producer with 1-2 years of marketing experience to join the London team. This is a fast-paced role requiring a perfectionist mindset and extreme attention to detail. Our Producer Team comes from a number of different backgrounds including Strategy, Account, Project Management, UX, Marketing, and Social Media. In addition to project management, you will be executing day-to-day publishing and engagement of social communities, as well as support social strategy, analytics and media.
- Work in a client-facing manner, ensuring external stakeholders buy-in
- Apply a layer of critical thinking to the work you’re doing and assist in compiling presentations
- A sharp eye for detail and highly-developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Proactively communicating with clients on a daily basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, trends, products/services and strategic communication plans
- Post to multiple brand accounts on social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- Manage multiple content calendars and communicate with clients to ensure all feedback is appropriately addressed
- Proactively engage with platform users who are relevant to brands and their subject matter
- Support the creation of influencer strategies and identify influencers
- Regularly pull social media analytics
- Improve on social media best practices and propose new opportunities by staying up on new features, benchmarks, and culturally relevant social moments.
- Develop cultural and behavioral audience insights based on quantitative and qualitative findings
- Strong written and communication skills
- High level of organization
- 1-2 years of experience in a product or marketing role. Candidate ideally has agency experience
- Previous experience partnering with brands on their social media strategy and/or hands on community management.
- A multi-tasking and solutions oriented individual— who is able to handle multiple deadlines under stress
- A self-starter who takes initiative
- The ideal candidate will be hungry, ambitious, and looking to build on their marketing experience by expanding their strategic capabilities.
- A sharp eye for detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (http://wearemadeinny.com/) and the Society of Digital Agencies (http://sodaspeaks.com/). Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.