We are searching for gifted Shopify Front-end Developers to join our engineering team to work on solving interesting challenges daily. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience in building modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organized and self-focused, delivering on time and according to requirements.
The Wondersauce dev team spans four offices, New York, Columbus, Los Angeles and Costa Rica, and is comprised of a range of talent focusing on both back-end and front-end development. Developers are involved on projects from day 1, collaborating with all disciplines and contributing to the overall success of a project, working closely with strategy, UX and design to come up with the best solutions for the problems at hand.
Skills & Requirements
- Established Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements
- 5+ years’ responsive web development and experience converting designs into interactive digital experiences.
- Experience using JS libraries.
- Well-versed in Git version control system
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- A passion for front-end architecture and learning new technologies.
- Experience in agile development and best practices is a plus.
- Problem solver and go getter
- Write clean, readable code and tests