Wondersauce is looking for a Senior Producer/Account Manager with deep agency experience and ideally a background in the retail space.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations and running multiple simultaneous projects for a high-paced brand, with work spanning websites, digital asset production, and ecommerce.
You will also be responsible for supporting internal and client teams across account and capacity planning, day-to-day issues, resourcing and conflict resolution, and ensuring overall team and client satisfaction and success.
Problem-Solving/Subject Matter Expertise
- Develop and lead high-level engagement plans that reflect the needs of both the client and agency (i.e., quarterly resourcing/project plan)
- Ensure multi-discipline teams are equipped with all the information, tools and support necessary to execute; partner with creative lead and strategy teams to drive concepting and strategic needs on individual projects
- Think flexibly and strategically to ensure work is completed on time and budget; proactively create risk mitigation plans
- Establish key relationships with various members of the client teams and become deeply knowledgeable about their brand
- Internal driver to establish best practices and agency expertise in content production; deep knowledge of production best practices
- Partner with agency discipline leads to coordinate and manage internal and client teams
- In partnership with creative lead and producer team, manage resourcing and capacity of internal team
- Develop strong relationship with client team based on a full understanding of the client’s business objectives and goals
- Engage client in a regular dialogue about their business and help them address challenges and identify areas of opportunity
- Build trust with the client by ensuring flawless execution of work
- Driver to implement and improve internal tools and processes
- Provide team leadership; working in tandem with project managers to ensure projects are successful within budget, timeline and scope
- Ensure consistency and quality of work across workstreams
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality of deliverables from the team
- Set and manage client expectations; track scope and capacity; have the difficult conversations when needed
- Manage the request and tracking of invoices and POs, working closely with project teams and finance.
- Maintain all project documentation, including SOWs and change orders
- Define, plan, and scope new opportunities, work streams or initiatives, in partnership with leadership team
- Maintain and optimize standardized processes across the brand as it relates to project management, delivery, resourcing, financial tracking, forecasting and client management
- 5-8 years experience in an account management, strategy, or project management role
- Proven record of successfully building relationships while managing teams and large-scale marketing programs to completion in an agency environment
- Experience working across digital and content production
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects and project timelines
- Strategic understanding of the modern customer experience
- Strong team builder with client and cross-capability teams, clarifying roles and expectations
- Ability to understand the bigger picture of an account or project and the implications and actions based on those results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.