Our Product Team comes from a number of different backgrounds including Strategy, Account, and Project Management. Its members have well-rounded portfolios of disciplinary expertise such as UX, Marketing, and Social Media…to name a few. At Wondersauce, “product” means the output of our strategic and creative process. It’s what we make. If owning the overall quality and delivery of a creative project is your thing, we’d love to hear from you.
A Product Manager at Wondersauce is:
- A natural leader who can talk to all types of people and personalities
- Someone who enjoys complexity and loves a challenge
- A person with an affinity for strategy, creativity, and organization
- Someone who gets excited about solving business problems through the concepting and execution of creative projects
- Own key relationships with two goals: (1) to deliver quality output and, (2) to find opportunities to grow the agency/client partnership
- Strategically approach a client’s business or brand challenge with tangible and feasible solutions
- Manage small-to-medium, multi-disciplinary teams toward the common goal of executing on-brief creative projects
- 2 to 4 years experience in a product or marketing role, ideally has agency experience
- Gets what it takes to make a great product or campaign
- Ability to earn the respect of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides
- Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience compiling a presentation and delivering the presentation to an audience
- Understands the impact of in-the-moment decision-making on the overall success of a project and keeps an eye on the big picture to ensure success for both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with one or more of the following: launching a digital product, launching a marketing campaign, concepting digital or traditional campaigns, product strategy, project management, or account management
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (http://wearemadeinny.com/) and the Society of Digital Agencies (http://sodaspeaks.com/). Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.