The SEO Executive is responsible for implementing effective SEO strategies for a broad range of clients in different competitive industries. The ideal Wolfgang Digital SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to sustainable improvement of new and existing client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on relevant search results and organic traffic trends and performance across the major search channels
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Conduct technical SEO audit work in a structured, logical and timely manner
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – both general and keyword-specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, schema, Search Console) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support creative and content marketing briefs for blogging and social media purposes (e.g. video briefs, case studies, infographics, user-generated content)
- Implement sustainable link acquisition campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals and in line with industry best practices
- Assist in development and execution of outreach/comms strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with fellow team members to meet client goals
- Passion for SEO and digital marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 12 months’ experience as a full-time SEO in an in-house or agency role.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as dedicated SEO reporting tools
- Experience working with recognised keyword tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product ranges
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations
- BSc/BA degree in the field of marketing or computer science preferred
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary and with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big
- Yoga class every week and on-site massage treatments
- A fun, laid-back workplace
- Attach your CV and cover letter here.
- In your cover letter, include the answer to the following question:
A fictional client who operates in both Ireland and the UK is ranking really well for their primary keywords in Ireland but isn't perfrorming well in the UK. Similarly, organic traffic levels in Ireland are growing steadily in Ireland, yet there's a steady decline in UK traffic.
They have a single .com domain, with a /ie/ subdirectory serving Irish users and a /uk/ subdirectory serving UK visitors.
Please outline a list of investigative measures you would undertake to help uncover why this may be the case, and your rationale for such an approach.