Wolfgang Digital is looking for a highly-motivated, capable and flexible web developer to join our team. We move fast and think big and we are looking for someone with the ability to adapt quickly and hit the ground running on technical projects ranging in complexity for our broad set of clients in a fast-paced performance agency environment.
You work with RESTful web services on a regular basis and are comfortable integrating multiple data sources into a single application. You have worked with various web scraping utilities and would be comfortable extracting data from a listing or feed.
You also have experience working with relational database models such as MySQL, BigQuery, PostgreSQL.
You love troubleshooting as much as writing code and are able to take ownership of tasks until completion. You have experience managing and maintaining websites, confidently handling duties which may include;
- High-level hosting and server management
- Website deployment
- Server / CMS migration
- Organising backups
- Apache and Nginx rewrites/redirects
- Generating XML sitemaps and robots.txt files
- Optimising for page speed improvements
- Creating interactive content
- Conducting technical SEO audits and implementing suggested mitigation measures to improve organic traffic performance
Working as an integral part of our 15+ strong SEO team, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right developer to make an immediate impact. The gap between data-driven analytics and code has never been less and this role provides the opportunity to touch on both.
Please apply for this Experienced SEO Developer role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as SEO Developer or similar role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with web analytics and digital marketing
- Experience with A/B testing
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong webmaster experience with a proven track record of success
- Competent backend and database skills
- Excellent Wordpress and CMS skills
- Working knowledge of Git
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with all or any of the following existing services such as: Google Analytics / Search Console / My Business / PageSpeed Insights / Tag Manager / Moz / SEOMonitor / SEMRush / Majestic / Ahrefs / WooRank
- R and Python coding and script creation/maintenance skills are a highly attractive extra
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of 'Best Agency at Ireland's Digital Media Awards 2018 and ‘Best Large Agency’ at the European Search Awards 2018
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big
- Crazy about Innovation!
- A fun, laid-back workplace with on-site weekly yoga and monthly massage available
How to apply:
Attach your CV and a cover letter here. In your cover letter please answer the following questions:
- How does data inform an advanced SEO strategy?
- If you were to create a website for an SEO client, what would be your preferred development framework and why?
- What are some common site speed optimisations and how would you go about enacting them on a WordPress site (without plugins)?
Thanks and best of luck!
Please Note: We keep all CVs and applications on file for 12 months unless we are instructed otherwise by the applicant.
You can email email@example.com to request your details to be deleted at any time.
No recruitment calls thank you!