Wolfgang Digital is a performance Digital Marketing Agency. We work with a large number of clients from a diverse range of industries. We’re the current holders of Best Large Integrated Agency at the European search awards and have won numerous other awards domestically and internationally.
Our environment is one of constant learning; we have weekly upskill sessions and we read, learn and play digital marketing. Our client relationships are long lasting and we’re lucky to work with some of the most exciting brands on the planet.
This is an excellent opportunity to push your account management experience, work with one of the best digital agencies in Europe and help some of the biggest brands to grow through integrated digital marketing strategies.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager with a deep knowledge of, and passion for, digital marketing. The ideal candidate will be capable of building a robust understanding of our clients’ businesses and identifying how we can use multiple digital channels to help them grow. A strong knowledge of Paid Search, SEO, Social & Analytics is required for this role.
As an Account Manager you will own and develop long lasting client relationships and you will guide the account team in creating and executing high-performance digital campaigns, with a focus on results. You’ll be a pro at creating client-facing presentations, from defining the narrative to putting the pieces in place and presenting. Your great time management skills will allow you to work across multiple clients and a range of exciting projects.
The Candidate: Must Haves
- 2+ years agency experience managing client relationships and accounts
- A relevant qualification
- Experience managing & co-ordinating cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Great understanding of digital marketing
- Proven winning work abilities and proposal/pitch development
- Proven ability to translate Data into compelling client opportunities
- Problem-Solving mindset with Strong analytical and strategic abilities
- Demonstrated success of driving client retention and growth
- Ability to articulate complex strategies to an audience with varying degrees of digital knowledge/expertise
- Experience in the following industries: eComm & Travel
- Experience managing, as a practitioner, PPC, SEO, and Social campaigns a plus
- Google Analytics
- Project Management
- Pitch & tender process experience
- Fluency in an additional language
Wolfgang Digital is:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Winner of 'Best Agency at Ireland's Digital Media Awards 2018 and ‘Best Large Agency’ at the European Search Awards 2018
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development. Very big
- Crazy about Innovation!
- A fun, laid-back workplace with on-site weekly yoga and monthly massage available
Attach your CV and cover letter here. In your cover letter, please answer these 4 questions.
- What do you think is the most important thing to get right in any digital strategy?
- What’s your favorite digital marketing KPI and why?
- What upcoming industry developments are you most excited about ?
- Who would be your ideal client and why?
Thanks and best of luck!