Business Development Manager - Digital Marketing
Wolfgang Digital is an Irish Headquartered Digital Marketing Agency. We are a global, award-winning performance agency and among the most awarded performance agencies on the international circuit. We are 3-time grand prix winners at the Global Landy Awards and the current holders of best large integrated Agency in Europe.
We have grown to over 50 people in the areas of Paid Search, SEO, Social, Content & Creative. We use data-led insights to design, execute and optimise high-performance campaigns. We work with a large portfolio of clients from a diverse range of industries and we’re obsessed with helping grow our clients’ businesses and building long term partnerships with each client.
Our international client portfolio has grown organically, but we’re now looking to accelerate our international business growth with a focus on the Dutch retail and e-commerce markets and we’re looking for an experienced digital marketer with demonstrable business development experience to help us achieve this.
As a Business Development Manager, with a passion for business growth, your goal will be to understand the Wolfgang mission and identify potential clients that meet our requirements for long-term strategic partnerships. Once you’ve identified potential clients, you’ll develop a plan for setting up meetings and leverage our in-house Wolfgang resources to help close new business.
- Based in Amsterdam
- Responsible for lead generation and setting up meetings
- Identify potential customers and develop a business development plan to reach them
- Build a pipeline of new business through proactive identification of potential new clients and partner closely with our Client Engagement Team
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process with the support of the Wolfgang Client Engagement Team
- Successfully on-board new Clients and manage key relationships
- Develop a robust understanding of Wolfgang Digital services, our mission and our ideal clients
- Work to clear targets
- Fixed term contract with potential to extend
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, ideally in a fast-growing digital agency, consultancy or a software provider
- Background in digital marketing, sales, consulting, media, or advertising.
- Demonstrable business growth experience
- Excellent communicator (in Dutch & English)
- Very strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience in the tender / proposal / winning work process
- Having an established network within the Dutch marketing sector
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (SEO, Social, etc.)
- Comfortable working with Google Analytics
Wolfgang Digital are:
- A fast growing, growth focused, independent performance agency
- Paying competitive salary and with several performance bonuses on top
- Big on professional development - very big
- A fun, laid-back workplace
- Please attach your CV along with your cover letter here.
- Please include the answer to the following Question in your cover letter (max 200 words): Where will you add the most value in helping Wolfgang Digital to grow in The Netherlands?
Thanks and best of luck, we look forward to hearing from you!