We’re looking for an experienced content marketer with a good understanding of multiple other digital marketing specialist areas – SEO, Social Media, Research, Digital PR, Digital strategy, Analytics and Email Marketing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their experience in the above disciplines and their passion for content marketing as a strategy for businesses of all types, from B2B telecoms, to B2C retailers.
- Digital marketing skills
Deep knowledge of Content Marketing Strategy, supported by SEO, Social Media, Research, Digital PR, Digital strategy, Google Analytics and Email Marketing. Digital marketing is an exciting, fast paced industry, so you’ll need to be highly driven to keep on top of industry trends, keep learning, keep upskilling and keep and seeking out new ideas to implement on an ongoing basis.
- Strategy skills
Devising researched-backed strategy that’s focused on a KPI will need to be your bread and butter. You should be comfortable with research techniques including data analysis, surveys and interviews.
- Communication skills
Great strategy is built on excellent communication and collaboration with the client. Presentation skills and a passion for facilitating collaborative workshops will be essential skills in this role. You will need excellent writing ability in multiple formats, from web copy, to email, to video scripts and have a meticulous attention to detail to ensure perfection and excellence in every piece of content. It’s critical that you can find new, fresh angles and identify engaging ways in which to tell a given story to win and be worthy of the attention of your target audience.
You should feel comfortable writing for a wide range of verticals from legal and tech to travel and shopping.
- Technical ability to master tools and software
Tools and software are invaluable to the modern marketer. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate their experience and the results they’ve achieved through the mastery of email marketing platforms (e.g. Sharpspring, Mailchimp), SEO tools (e.g. SEO Monitor, Moz) Content marketing tools (e.g. Buzzsumo, Taboola, Outbrain), Social media analytics (e.g. Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads) and Analytics (Google Analytics).
Essential qualifications and experience
- Qualification in advertising, marketing, journalism, public relations, communications or related
- 3 years’ experience in a relevant, professional full-time role
- Experience in expertly managing communications with clients
About Wolfgang Digital
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary and with bonuses on top
- All about employee wellness so we have regular yoga, massages, external expert speakers and more
- Big on professional development
- A fun, laid-back workplace
- Attach your CV and cover letter here.
- In your cover letter, please answer the following question (max 200 words):
Q. Tell us about one of your most effective content marketing campaigns. What made it so effective?