Wolfgang Digital is an Irish based Digital Marketing Agency. We are a global, award-winning performance agency and the current holders of Best Agency, Best Search and Best Social at the 2018 Digital Media Awards and Best Large Agency at the 2018 European Search Awards. Not only that, we are one of the Top 10 fastest growing tech companies as well as one of the best places to work in Ireland.
We have grown to more than 50 people in the areas of PPC, SEO, Social, Content & Creative. We use data-led insights to design, execute and optimise high-performance campaigns. We’re fanatical about our clients’ website conversion rates and understanding what changes we can make to drive incremental uplifts in their conversion rates. We are now looking to grow our CRO team and this role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join an award-winning agency and help take our clients’ website conversion rates to the next level.
- Develop Wolfgang Digital’s CRO offering
- Recruit and manage Wolfgang’s CRO team
- Analyse websites to identify opportunities to realise conversion rate improvements
- In addition, utilise Wolfgang’s internal resources to develop CRO hypotheses to improve client conversion rates
- Deliver wireframes to enable clients to visualise website changes
- Split test hypotheses versus existing environments
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- A/B or multi-variate split testing
- Experience across a range of CMS
- Proficiency in the creation of wire-frames
- Demonstrable success in CRO projects
- Excellent communicator
- Numerically literate
- Working with Google Analytics
- Experience building & managing a team
- Experience in the tender / proposal / winning work process
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Social etc)
- Public speaking experience
- A second European language
Wolfgang Digital are:
- The fastest-growing marketing agency in Ireland
- Paying market rate salary with several performance bonuses on top
- All about employee wellness so we have regular yoga, massages, external expert speakers and more
- Big on professional development. Very big
- A fun, invigorating workplace
Please send us your CV and a cover letter. Please include the answer to the following question in your cover letter (max 200 words): Tell us about your biggest CRO success.
Thanks and good luck!