Electrical Assembler- $13-$18/hr Comstock Park, MI
We are looking for a devoted, reliable hard working employee to come join our team. We are searching for someone who has electrical experience. This position requires you to lay out and wire various types of industrial control panels for HVAC and IPEE Equipment.
This position you will be using drawings, specs and other verbal instructions/information. You will be required to wire and perform specific startup and testing procedures, wire products using hand tools, machine tools and other equipment as well as working with other departments. We are looking for someone who is familiar with different type of electrical controls including PLC and VFD motor controls, transformers and others. You will also need to be able to work with a team with little to no supervision.
Everyone employed with Workbox Staffing receives access to a personalized career consultant, healthcare, disability insurance, and advancement opportunities. Contact Our Offices to jumpstart your career today!
Functions and Requirements
- Wire and install various components, motor controls burner controls, VFDs, PLC and
- components, damper controls, ect.
- Perform startup and testing procedures
- Troubleshoot and perform various maintenance tasks
- Read electrical and mechanical engineering prints
- Use hand tools, air tools and power tools
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Must be be available for overtime - REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED
- Must have electrical experience
Job Order # 149458