Are you a strategic thinker who is innovative and enjoys creating strong relationships? Are you a self-starter who takes pride in their work? Look no further! A Ravenna based business development and visual communications company that provides customized print products and services has been serving customers over 125 years. In this position the qualified Accounts Payable candidate will be responsible for obtaining, entering and paying vendor invoices in the accounting system.
Upon hire-in, you will be eligible to receive an excellent Benefits Package which will include health insurance, dental insurance, and 401k.
Functions and Requirements:
- Checks vendor invoices for accuracy against purchase orders, receivers, and other records
- Enters vendor invoices into accounts payable module in the accounting system and posts to respective general ledger accounts and processes invoices for payment to vendors based on selections made by CFO then releases checks accordingly
- Gathers data and prepares monthly TR Costing Report, Trip Reports, Use Tax Form, and VISA Report
- Handles receptionist duties including but not limited to greeting customers, receiving and routing incoming phone calls and open up building in the morning
- Must possess excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Must have excellent computer skills and ability to learn to function efficiently within EFI PSI and Macola (Printing & Integrated Accounting Software)
- Minimum 2-year accounting degree or equivalent experience