A Muskegon company that specializes in building custom laboratory furniture is seeking a full time Fabricator on 1st shift to join their team. The Fabricator will be responsible for Mig & Tig welding parts together, assembly, and doing inspection on finished pieces to ensure that furniture meets customer specifications. Candidates should have previous fabrication experience with sheet metal along with the ability to read blueprints.
This is a full time opportunity with competitive pay. Starting pay is $15.00-$20.00/hour depending on experience. Upon getting hired in benefits include medical & dental insurance and paid holidays and vacations days.
Functions and Requirements:
- Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds as needed
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Previous experienced as a Fabricator is required