Helping on the production line for one of the World's largest manufacturers of aluminum alloy wheels for the auto industry and offers casting, forging, and spinning wheels. You must be able to determine a variety of different shades/colors. The environment is a foundry therefore it may get warm/hot in the facility and requires a lot of walking throughout the plant.
- Applying steel jackets on bolt holes prior to loading wheels to paint
- Transfer wheels that are running low on machining cells from the
wheel storage to the vision system.
- Manage and execute 5S Principle at the unloading area and the wheel
- Other relevant work
- Must be able to lift and carry 30-40 pounds repetitively
- Walk in between machines for the majority of the shift
- Manufacturing experience preferred