What we are looking for:
A talented front-end software engineer to work on implementing the web components of the platform.
We need someone who is adept at front-end development and has experience building enterprise-grade web applications. The position will involve supporting existing users who rely on our web application daily to conduct business-critical functions. You are constantly thinking about performance, resiliency, and user experience. You understand customer needs and performance requirements and work with the back-end engineering team to scale the system for optimal performance. You work closely with the design team to create a seamless user experience. The position will also involve creating automated tests to validate critical features of the application.
- Building dynamic user-facing features for web application
- Processing big data and presenting it in a highly responsive and visually appealing format
- Evaluating the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing application for maximum performance and scalability
- Strong design and UX sensibilities
- Experience interacting with REST API to query/present data
- Knowledge of Linux and shell scripting is a plus
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving problems
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration, and partnership with your peers in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions
- You are goal-oriented, a quick learner, a self-starter, and a problem solver
Location: Cambridge, MA or Montreal, QC