Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the Globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
Wise Systems is a high-growth, sales driven company hiring exceptional sales professionals. The key to our business growth is finding the right people to join our global organization. If you are ready to accelerate your career and join a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What We Are Looking For:
Wise Systems is looking for an experienced sales professional to join our team as an Account Executive. You will own the sales process for small to mid-market companies interested in purchasing Wise Systems software. We are looking for a highly motivated professional who wants to grow with our team and embrace the opportunity.
- Work through our sales process to convert prospects to clients
- Understand Wise Systems’ platform, value proposition and competitive landscape
- Maintain active engagement with new prospects and customers
- Hit quarterly quotas for closed business
- Develop account penetration strategies with the assistance of management
- Form relationships with senior decision makers to uncover opportunities
- Work with the Wise product team to align customer requirements with our product roadmap
- Record, manage, and maintain sales activities utilizing CRM and analytics tools
- 2-3 years of quota-carrying, B2B SaaS sales experience
- Executive presence
- Proven track record of working a sales process to consistently meet quota requirements
- Strong prospecting skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, coachable and energetic attitude
- Quick learner, self starter, and problem solver
- Demonstrates perseverance when faced with adversity
- Purposeful and goal-oriented with all activity
- No limits mindset
- Prior experience in logistics and supply chain a plus
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration and partnership with your peers in the company
- You pride yourself in adhering to the highest ethical standards and will tirelessly advocate for customers to influence all departments in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
Location: Cambridge, MA