Who we are:
Wise Systems builds cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve efficiency and customer service. Wise Systems is on a mission to optimize the world.
Headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices in Montréal, QC, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown steadily, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems is looking for an experienced HR Manager to help recruit, onboard, motivate, and retain team members and be a key resource for all employees and managers. You will oversee recruiting, including directly prospecting candidates, sourcing activities, and managing the interview process. You will also introduce new team members through onboarding and orientation.
Equally important, you will foster and grow our diverse and inclusive company culture and ensure that team members are engaged, productive, and positioned for success. This role will work closely with the COO and be a resource for the management team, helping our company grow into a model workplace that is highly regarded by employees and prospective candidates alike.
- Lead all recruiting efforts including crafting job descriptions, managing job postings, and interfacing with schools and relevant recruiting networks
- Directly prospect and source talented candidates
- Manage the interview process across the team and bring candidates efficiently through the hiring process from first screen to offer
- Oversee onboarding for new hires, including provisioning and team orientation
- Lead all HR-related initiatives, including performance management, annual and quarterly reviews, compliance, learning and development, and employee relations
- Enhance and foster our values and culture at Wise System by developing programs and initiatives that keep our employees closely knit and highly engaged
- Serve as a trusted resource to all employees, and guide them through career development and interpersonal conversations
- Manage employee benefits plans
- Manage yearly open enrollment process, payroll, and benefits administration; evaluate new vendors and partners as necessary
- Provide critical input into compensation and bonus programs
- Help build annual headcount and hiring plans
- At least 3 years of experience in a hiring or HR-related position
- In-depth understanding of people/HR best practices
- High level of integrity and good judgement
- Strong people-management and coaching skills
- Creativity and comfort with working in a dynamic company
- Proven track record in building a great company culture
- Highly motivated professional with ability to manage a growing team
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- French language proficiency is preferred
Please send resumes in PDF format to email@example.com.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Location: Cambridge, MA