Who we are:
Wise Systems is a high-growth, fast-paced business that is transforming the way companies transport goods, services and people across the globe. We provide cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software that is used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve fleet efficiency, customer service and capture new markets.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown rapidly, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise Systems also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow, we’re excited to bring together people who are talented, motivated and high-energy. If you are excited about joining a team that is transforming an entire industry, we need you.
What we are looking for:
At Wise Systems, excellent user experience and design are core values; we differentiate through design and experience. We are looking for a skilled designer who will make our product interfaces and experiences more intuitive and beautiful for users, and have a key role in the brand expression across different marketing materials. This person will take on a number of initiatives — from mobile and web product vision to branding and marketing-driven projects, expressing design vision with the product team, mobile design, brand, web design, and other marketing design projects as needed.
The ideal candidate has the creative vision and skills to organize and communicate vision to action down to the last detail.
- Work cross-functionally with the customer experience, engineering, and marketing teams to define features and contribute to the direction of the product
- Design web app and workflows
- Design mobile interface and work flows
- Develop data visualization schematics
- Solicit feedback from users to iterate on product experience
- Create company materials such as trade show signs, marketing collateral, and company-wide deck templates
- Website graphic design
- A great portfolio, showcasing a foundation in ideation, visual design, and creativity.
- Work experience that speaks to your expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Sketch (Illustrator is a plus as well)
- Ability to create and morph vectors
- Ability to organize files in a linear and accessible way
- You have a disciplined and focused approach to solving problems and are obsessed with customer experience
- You bring a culture of respect for customers based on integrity, collaboration and partnership with your peers in the company
- You pride yourself in adhering to the highest ethical standards and will tirelessly advocate for customers to influence all departments in the company
- You value being in a team-oriented culture
- You pride yourself in coming up with creative solutions
Location: Cambridge, MA or Montreal, QC