Who we are:
Wise Systems builds cloud-based autonomous dispatching and routing software used by some of the world’s largest fleets to improve efficiency and customer service. Wise Systems is on a mission to optimize the world, helping logistics operations compete in an increasingly dynamic and connected world.
Based in Cambridge, MA, Wise Systems was started out of MIT and has grown steadily, building an incredible, diverse team that shares a deep commitment to our customers’ success. Wise also has a highly engaged network of advisors, mentors, and investors passionate about enabling new standards and capabilities in delivery and logistics through engineering and data science.
As we continue to grow we’re excited to bring together people who are curious, ambitious, and creative. If you are excited about solving real-world problems and building powerful and usable products, we need you.
What we are looking for:
Wise Systems is looking for a customer experience manager (CXM) who is focused on empowering customers to derive value from the Wise Systems platform. Successful customer onboarding and ongoing support are crucial to the Wise Systems customer experience. We pride ourselves on our relationships and service to customers.
The CXM will work directly with customers throughout their customer lifecycle, from on-boarding, deployment to ongoing support and engagement. The CXM will be expected to be a product expert and will be responsible for translating the product to customers, and customer experiences to product and engineering They will be a project manager in guiding customers through onboarding and will be a reliable resource to customers when they face support challenges. The CXM will also help drive further product engagement and gather usage data that will be used to communicate the value of our platform.
The ideal CXM is highly organized and diligent. They are capable of simplifying complex problems common in SaaS implementations. They can dissect the customer’s culture and facilitate change management with all key stakeholders. The CXM loves working with customers and are firm and resilient in challenging moments. Finally, they are passionate about learning and always willing to tackle new responsibilities as the need emerges.
- Managing the technical and cultural (change management) on-boarding process for new customers
- Understanding customer needs and connections to product usage
- Acting as the first line of communication for customer support questions
- Triaging support questions and working with product, sales, and engineering teams to resolve issues
- Managing support tickets in Zendesk from creation through resolution while being diligent with all documentation and data collection
- Being available for customers during work hours that may extend past standard in-office hours
- Running on-site or remote trainings
- Creating & maintaining training documentation and videos
- Proactively reaching out to customers for ongoing training and encouraging meaningful product engagement
- Strong internal communication regarding the state of customers on a regular basis
- Experience with managing customer success/support/implementation with SaaS products
- Experience helping customers through common change management issues when adopting new technology
- Experience project managing complex onboarding experiences for new customers
- Maintains focus and stays calm under pressure
- Experience with Zendesk or similar Help Desk automation tools
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proactive, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience engaging with all levels of a customer organization (from users to Executives)
- Willingness to travel
Location: Cambridge, MA