Windfall is a venture-backed data company focused on modeling out the net worth of affluent US households. We are looking for someone who is eager to disrupt and extremely archaic, inaccurate industry, but also enjoys startup perks, happy hours, and celebrating team wins. We're a small but quickly growing team, so every single person here has a mission critical impact on our business.
As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will be responsible for driving new business and building on our already impressive list of customer logos across a variety of industries. Innovative organizations like F500 banks, Duke University, Boston Children's Hospital, and others rely on Windfall to help identify, understand and engage affluent US households. As the face of our sales organization, you will be expected to lead customers through a consultative sales engagement, disrupt previously held notions when necessary, and build consensus for Windfall across the customer’s organization to secure deals.
- Research prospective customers and lead strategic outreach into select accounts
- Use consultative selling techniques to offer unique perspectives on each customer’s business
- Manage sales pipeline from prospecting to initial calls to closing revenue
- Qualify inbound and outbound leads to determine unique areas where Windfall could provide value
- Work hand in hand with executive team to communicate and deliver value of Windfall throughout the customer lifecycle
- Undergraduate degree from a top-tier institution with a strong track record
- 2+ years of technology sales / business development experience
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively
- Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- Competitive and driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including great listening skills
- Understanding of data / business intelligence / analytics
- Extensive experience with Salesforce
Windfall is located in a great location in downtown San Francisco. We work with some of the brightest teammates and customers in the world, including hundreds of data-driven organizations looking to disrupt existing workflows.
While everyone talks about data science and machine learning, at Windfall we actually live it. You will gain valuable exposure to data science principles and how it powers our product (data) to our end customers. If you’re looking to not only see how a quickly growing technology company brings its services to market, but also to see how the rest of the business ecosystem works, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Small team = opportunity for a big impact
- Compensation includes equity, competitive salary, aggressive commission structure (uncapped)
- Excellent company-sponsored benefits
- Stocked kitchen
- Shiny new MacBook Air