Wild Weed is looking for committed, on-time, honest, and reliable workers for our cooperative cannabis cultivation operation in Oklahoma City. We will be growing high quality cannabis suitable for use by medicinal patients in a combination of indoor, greenhouse, and outdoor spaces. We need help with everything from construction to property management to growing to product design to networking and sales. Helpful (but not required) experience includes:
- Construction (see also: Structural Engineer or Architect
- Design or photography (see also: Magazine Staff / Crew
- Marketing or sales
- Have a good work ethic and be honest, reliable, and trustworthy
- Be prepared to study all of our Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and continually develop your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Want to be an equal member in a welcoming team
Wild Weed is a cooperative farm and the farmworkers--including you, if you are hired and stay on--own the farm itself: the property, the buildings, the plants, and the entire business.
Note: You can always update your application to include a resumé later!