About Wilbur Labs
is a startup studio building a portfolio of companies at the intersection of marketing and technology. We are founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are reinventing the way companies are built by leveraging data and automation across the entire business life cycle. This approach eliminates inefficiencies and opens the door to scaling much faster than traditional companies.
We offer competitive salaries with top notch benefits and perks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead development of our new, well funded portfolio companies
- Decide software stack and infrastructure for new portfolio companies
- Create world class responsive front-ends using modern technologies and frameworks.
- Build powerful back-ends by integrating supply-side APIs
- 4+ years experience as a Full Stack web developer
- Like the idea of small team where you work on both front and back-end code
- Experience building and integrating with REST APIs
- Self-starter who will thrive in an ambiguous startup environment
- Competitive, entrepreneurial mindset
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
Preferred Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Demonstrated experience leading engineering team and delegating effectively
- Background in building eCommerce products
- Experience with React, Angular, or related frameworks.
- Interest and experience developing search relevancy algorithms to optimize search results.
- Basic Unix administration
- Competitive salary + equity
- 100% company paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Uber/Lyft to and from work (employees based in San Francisco)
- Transportation stipend (employees based outside of San Francisco)
- Healthy breakfast, snacks and lunch provided daily
- Annual wellness benefit (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly house cleaning
- Annual travel allowance
- Quarterly team offsites
- State of the art ergonomics and work stations