About Wilbur Labs
is a startup studio building a portfolio of companies at the intersection of marketing and technology. We are founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are reinventing the way companies are built by leveraging data and automation across the entire business life cycle. This approach eliminates inefficiencies and opens the door to scaling much faster than traditional companies.
About This Role
We are looking for a Head of Product to develop and execute the product strategy for a new company in the Employment vertical. After launching within Wilbur Labs, this company is growing rapidly and is quickly emerging as a major player in the space.
As the Head of Product, you will step into a central role, working with a talented engineering team to build new products, execute on growth initiatives, and establish and improve product development processes.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with Wilbur Labs leadership to define and achieve the long-term product vision for the company. It is perfect for an experienced product leader who wants to broaden their scope and help build a world-class product organization from the ground up.
We offer competitive salaries with top-notch benefits and perks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead the design, development, and launch of new products and features to accelerate growth.
- Define product requirements and manage implementation from end to end, including writing technical specs, collaborating with engineering, overseeing QA, and measuring impact.
- Analyze data and conduct user research to identify insights and inform product decisions.
- Lead experimentation through A/B tests to improve performance on key business metrics.
- Streamline existing product processes and help establish new best practices.
- Work cross-functionally to build the long-term product roadmap and achieve alignment on the strategy with all stakeholders.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of product management or related experience
- Technically proficient and able to collaborate directly with engineers
- Strong analytical skills and philosophy of making data-driven decisions
- Versatile self-starter who will thrive in an ambiguous startup environment
- Strong attention to detail and highly adaptable
Preferred Qualifications & Prior Experience:
- Prior startup founder or experience working at an early-stage company
- Demonstrated interest in consumer web products and the Employment vertical specifically
- Strong business intuition
- Previous experience with partnerships or business development is a plus
- Preferably located in or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area, but this could be a remote role for the right candidate
- Competitive salary + equity
- 100% company paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Uber/Lyft to and from work (employees based in San Francisco)
- Transportation stipend (employees based outside of San Francisco)
- Healthy breakfast, snacks, and lunch provided daily
- Annual wellness benefit (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly house cleaning
- Annual travel allowance
- Quarterly team offsites
- State of the art ergonomics, work stations, laptops, and accessories