About This Role
This is an opportunity to work on a growing startup business inside an incubator along with veteran startup founders. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, full-stack engineer who wants to help people find fulfilling careers.
The first version of the product has been built and the core business is already helping millions of people find jobs every month. We need a full-time, on-site engineer who will take charge of the technical side of the business. You will work closely with the team to drive features to completion and bring the business to the next level.
This is a full-time, on-site engineering position based in San Francisco, California.
About Wilbur Labs
is a startup studio that is building a portfolio of companies at the intersection of marketing and technology. We are founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are reinventing the way companies are built by leveraging data and automation across the entire business lifecycle. Our approach to building businesses eliminates inefficiencies and opens the door to scaling much faster than traditional companies.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the founders, CTO, and business developer to design, architect, and implement new features
- Contribute to all parts of the business where software is needed: backend, frontend, back office, data warehousing, and reporting
- Direct the existing contracting team to augment your own contributions
- Continue to uphold high standards for systems design, code quality, and visual aesthetics
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Experience with TypeScript, React, and PostgreSQL or roughly-equivalent technologies
- Experience with Google Cloud or an equivalent cloud services platform
- Ability to communicate clearly and write clear documentation
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-tier laptop and accessories provided
- 100% company paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Uber/Lyft to and from work (employees based in San Francisco)
- Transportation stipend (employees based outside of San Francisco)
- Healthy breakfast, snacks and lunch provided daily
- Annual wellness stipend (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly housecleaning stipend
- Annual travel allowance
- Quarterly team offsites
- State-of-the-art ergonomics and workstations