About Wilbur Labs
is a startup studio building a portfolio of companies at the intersection of marketing and technology. We are founded by a team of ex-Googlers who are reinventing the way companies are built by leveraging data and automation across the entire business life cycle. This approach eliminates inefficiencies and opens the door to scaling much faster than traditional companies.
About This Role
We are looking for an Executive Business Partner, that is detail oriented, reliable, and can own both defined and open-ended tasks. The ideal candidate will seamlessly toggle between an array of different tasks and systems, while consistently staying focused on prioritization. This role is a unique opportunity to contribute to key business operations and support multiple executives.
We offer competitive salaries with top notch benefits and perks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide full support to multiple executives in a professional and consistent manner.
- Manage detail-oriented and complex daily tasks with flawless execution.
- Own critical daily report updating and monitoring for various business needs.
- Scope and deliver on open ended tasks for executives and business needs.
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling; while being able to anticipate, and resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate domestic travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Draft internal and external communications on behalf of multiple executives.
- Interface with clients and partners, routing questions to appropriate team members.
- Assist in the onboarding of new employees.
- Write and refine job descriptions.
- Create an exceptional candidate experience throughout the entire interview process.
- Scheduling candidate interviews and any travel arrangements for candidates.
- Facilitate onsite interviews and ensure that the team stays on time.
- Provide coverage for the Office Manager.
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc special projects to help the overall business needs.
- Prior role as an Executive Assistant or similar role with favorable references.
- Self-starter who can operate independently and move quickly from one task to another.
- Comfortable making and justifying decisions on how you execute your responsibilities.
- Extensive technical skills with Excel, Google Suite (calendar, docs, drive, sheets, and slides) and Slack among other tools.
- Natural at figuring out how to use technology you haven’t seen before.
- Ability to clearly and quickly convey complex information with writing.
- High level of discretion and integrity are imperative.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Be a people-person with a friendly, positive attitude.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Top-tier laptop and accessories provided
- 100% company paid health benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited, guilt-free vacation days
- Uber/Lyft to and from work (employees based in San Francisco)
- Transportation stipend (employees based outside of San Francisco)
- Healthy breakfast, snacks and lunch provided daily
- Annual wellness stipend (gym + other wellness activities)
- Monthly house cleaning stipend
- Annual travel allowance
- Quarterly team offsites
- State-of-the-art ergonomics and workstations