At WHOOP, we're on a mission to unlock human performance. WHOOP empowers users to perform at a higher level through a deeper understanding of their bodies and daily lives.
WHOOP is seeking a member service professional who loves supporting communities, and geeks out on identifying underlying issues. These could range from hardware challenges with the WHOOP Strap to software problems with the App to analytical questions about the user’s data. As a Member Services Representative at WHOOP, your first responsibility will be to field, troubleshoot, and resolve issues that arise in our user base. This position is a remote position.
- Review emails and resolve client issues in an acceptable time frame
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide clear documentation of all cases
- Ability to leverage multiple applications (zendesk, stripe, admin console, ups)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Remain calm, professional, and communicative under pressure and events and impact the customer
- Proven track record of analyzing information, troubleshooting problems, and resolving or escalating issues as needed
- Positive attitude and high energy performer
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Ability to flourish within a startup environment and adapt to change