As a Web Developer at White Shark Media®, your role is to implement tracking solutions such as installation, setup and troubleshooting of tracking codes for all our PPC clients to aid the fulfillment department in achieving the maximum return and service for our PPC marketing campaigns.
Tracking Setup, Installation, and Troubleshooting
- Manage platform solutions such as Call Tracking Metrics, DialogTech, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Google Merchant Center and Data Feed Watch.
- Tracking installation for new customers.
- Troubleshoot tracking issues & discrepancies for existing customers.
- Proactive tracking hygiene & audits for existing customers and partners.
- Eliminate call tracking for cancelled clients.
- Provide support & training material in the learning process for DMSs and Baby Sharks.
- Create tracking guides and knowledge bank for frequently asked questions for DMS learning purposes.
- Deliver all relevant communication to DMSs in regards to tracking issues in a timely manner.
- Assist DMSs by providing guidance and support to successfully communicate any tracking related solutions or ongoing cases with clients.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Written & Spoken English Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Education: University Degree in Systems Engineering or Computing
- Experience: 1 year of experience as a Web Developer
- Creative Thinking
- Detail Oriented