As an SEO Strategist at White Shark Media® you’re responsible for coordinating and overseeing the SEO strategies for our SEO/SEM client portfolio. The right person will be goal oriented, possess exceptional attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills. This is a role that is interacting with clients as well as working closely with the company team to make sure that the goals of the client are achieved.
Your daily tasks will include: On-page SEO Optimizations, Content Coordination, Link-Building Follow up, task management and oversight, conference calls with Clients, report writing/ editing, building new SEO strategies and optimizing your current client portfolio.
You will also be responsible for improving our current SEO workflow, and making sure we are efficient when managing our clients' portfolios. You will be the main point of contact for our SEO providers (Ignite, Content writers, Hotjar) and will make sure there is alignment across the board.
- Review and optimize clients on a monthly basis to improve performance.
- Review and assist in retention efforts.
Coordinate Link Building Process
- Coordinate Link Building Reports and process with our LB Provider.
Coordinate Content Process
- Coordinate content order with Digital Marketing Strategists (DMS), and make changes based on DMS/Client Input.
- QA Content to be published.
- Build and adjust current SEO Dashboards to properly generate monthly reports.
- Generate and send monthly performance/work reports to DMS's and clients.
- Deliver all relevant communication to DMS's and clients in regards to account performance, strategy and changes.
- Assist DMSs in upsells/retentions.
- Assist DMSs in communication of progress and strategy of SEO efforts.
- Assist and provide guidance, support, optimization and strategy assistance for our own internal SEO efforts.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Written English Level: Advanced
- Spoken English Level: High
- Education: Technical/University Degree
- Experience: Previous SEO Experience (2 Years)
- Know How & Certifications: Analytics Certified (Preferred)
- Strong Communication
- Leadership Skills
- Results Oriented
- Problem Solving skills