White River Toyota is looking for a Financial Services Assistant to join its busy Toyota showroom. The Financial Services Assistant will work directly with Finance Managers and the accounting office to ensure prompt and ethical processing of all deals. You will meticulously review all deals for errors, imperfections and miscalculations. An eye for detail is a must!
- Submit credit applications to the bank and process all DMV paperwork prior to delivery
- Check over the paperwork from the finance managers before it is submitted
- Log all deals in Excel and give final numbers to the Finance Director no later than the second business day of the month
- Be in charge of funding issues, DMV issues, and accounting issues; follow up to make sure it has been completed
- Deliver all employee deals
- Report all products to Toyota Financial Services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong typing, filing, reception, and other general office skills
- Ability to deal with customers, company staff, and others individuals in a
courteous and efficient manner
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred
- The ability to work long hours (including evening and weekends)
The ideal candidate will have a business background with a strong work ethic, team attitude and excellent computer skills.
- Medical & dental insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company contributions
- 20 paid vacation/holidays in first year
- Vehicle/service discounts
- Annual incentives & opportunity for advancement
- Wellness offerings
- Free Coffee!
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in automotive finance.
Key words: cars, automotive jobs, parts, vehicles, repair, auto, photos, administrative assistant, customer service