White River Toyota (WRT) is looking to expand our team of "G2's" or our "Go To" staff to support our Sales and Service teams! The mission of the G2 is to perform a variety of tasks associated with maintaining our inventory of vehicles, photographing vehicles, delivering parts and maintaining efficient traffic flow through the Toyota Service Lane. This is a full time position, hours are primarily 7am- 4pm, Monday- Friday; occasional Saturday's required. This is a fun opportunity for someone who enjoys driving new cars, while being active and outside!
As a G2 on the WRT Team, you'll Enjoy:
- Immediate accrual of paid time off;
- Wellness offerings; corporate gym membership;
- Substantial vehicle/service discounts;
- Annual incentives and opportunity for advancement;
- Medical along with dental/life/disability insurance;
- Flex spending accounts; 401(k) with company match;
- Free unlimited coffee, community involvement, company events & more!
- Greet and interact professionally with all customers; be friendly, amiable and upbeat.
- Prepare cars for service with protective materials (i.e. floor mats, seat covers, etc.); remove at pick up; tagging customers vehicles/keys.
- Perform tire pressure and alignment checks in lane as requested.
- Wash and vacuum vehicles in summer months; remove snow in winter months.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of the service lanes at all times.
- Drive, park and maneuver all types of vehicles, in a careful and prudent manner.
- Shuttle cars to and from off-site lot and/or auction, for sales and service staff as needed.
- Monitor and organize the general lot; including wholesale, new and used vehicles.
- Operate SpinCar software, to photograph all vehicles ready for sale and upload to company website.
- Check in new vehicle deliveries and inspect for shipping damage; apply stock tags and lock boxes to vehicles after check-in; stage vehicles for wholesalers, auction and transfer.
- Deliver parts to and from outside vendors with our parts delivery vans.
- Cultivate a cooperative approach towards helping customers and co-workers.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned, such as filing, seasonal projects, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Experience driving standard transmission preferred.
- Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and employees.
- Knowledge of iPhone products and digital cameras helpful.
- Strong judgement, positive attitude and ability to work well with others.
- An ability to work on your own and motivate yourself to excel is required.
- Must have strong communication skills and act as a team player.
- Maintains a friendly demeanor and healthy sense of humor.
- Enjoys working outdoors in all seasons and temperatures.
Communication with fellow G2’s, sales managers, and service staff is crucial to ensure all daily tasks are met in an efficient and timely fashion. At times light cleaning and washing of vehicles may be required, as well as snow removal in winter months. This is a support position and often requires assisting with projects or miscellaneous tasks as determined by current store needs.