White River Toyota (WRT) is currently seeking motivated individuals to expand our award winning sales team! At WRT, we are committed to the professional growth and success of our employees. As a part of our sales team, you are provided with the best information, training and technology available.
Sales Consultant Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver outstanding service to customers throughout the entire selling process.
- Work with the customer to reach their goal of vehicle ownership via effective communication in person, online, and over the phone.
- Promote all steps of the sale, such as vehicle appraisal, test drives, and the finance application process.
- Provide continuing customer support by following up after delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about all company products, as well as specific selling tools.
- Gain familiarity with other company products and services, including lease agreements, warranty and insurance products, etc.
- Be cognizant of competitive practices, including equipment, prices, models, and sales practices.
- Perform direct sales tasks on the dealership floor/lot and at special events.
- Develop sales contacts; set personal monthly sales goals; attend regular staff meetings.
Sales Representative Qualifications:
- Valid drivers license and a clean driving record.
- Possess the knack for building rapport among customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to sell company products in a professional manner while striving for top customer satisfaction.
- A strong motivation to succeed financially, while keeping values of honesty and integrity intact.
- Prior automotive sales experience helpful, but not required; will train individuals with the motivation and eagerness to learn.
Candidates should be outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic and customer service/sales-oriented. Some of our most successful salespeople have had prior experience in hospitality, customer service, retail sales, and the restaurant industry.
As a part of the WRT Sales Team, You'll Enjoy:
- Guaranteed earnings to start; sales process and product knowledge training provided.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance; employer paid life insurance;
- Flex spending accounts; 401(k) with company match.
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement.
- Immediate accrual of paid time off.
- Substantial discounts on vehicle purchase, service, parts, & reconditioning.
- Free, unlimited coffee for when you need that afternoon pick-me-up!
- Employee wellness benefits, discounted corporate gym membership.
As a sales representative you will enjoy a 5-day work week with Sundays off, unlimited earning potential and an excellent benefits package. We offer salaried and commission pay plans, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional growth as a member of the WRT team!