White River Toyota (WRT) is seeking a highly organized, effective and adaptable Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of basic secretarial and clerical duties. This position is Monday through Friday, from 8am-5pm.
Admin Assistant Primary Responsibilities:
- Organize, maintain & track various records.
- Computer data entry and basic data retrieval tasks.
- Complete/compile/distribute/file key forms and documents. (For example: vehicle billings, warranties, repair orders).
- Photocopy various materials; collate and distribute as required.
- Maintain various department records and files.
- Perform related clerical/secretarial duties as assigned; routine bookkeeping tasks.
- Occasionally perform key reception functions, answering phones and greeting customers/visitors.
Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
Associate's degree, plus two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Strong typing, filing, reception, and other general office skills.
- Ability to deal with customers, company staff, and others individuals in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Strong typing, filing, reception, and other general office expertise.
- Experience in using computerized information systems; data entry.
- Ability to deal with customers, company staff, vendors, and others individuals in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferred.
As an Admin Assistant at WRT, You'll Enjoy:
- Unlimited free coffee.
- Corporate gym membership.
- Immediate accrual of paid time off.
- Opportunity for advancement.
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401k.
- Discounts on vehicles and service.
- Annual bonus, company events, community involvement and more!