When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to grow.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
About the Job
As our Community Manager, you will work with our Social Media accounts to determine and execute the best social media strategies for Wevr. This is an exciting position for a creative individual who loves social media, brand marketing, being the voice of the brand and fostering a community of advocates. The ideal candidate is a strong teammate with critical thinking skills and who thrives in environments where they won’t be micromanaged, but can also take direction and ensure that direction is implemented successfully. The social landscape changes daily and our goal is to always be on the cutting edge of trends and technology, so adaptability is a must!
- 3+ years managing an online community
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Familiarity with game communities preferred
- VR background preferred
- Contract position for 2020
Would be Great if You:
- Have experience with Unreal Engine
- Have experience with game development
- Have experience as a coordinator or assistant/associate producer
- Are familiar with game fan / player communication channels (Reddit, Discord, Steam, etc.)
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is comfortable working with remote developers
- Is dog friendly