When it comes to creating mind blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio, knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
About the Job
We are looking for a person who has a great attitude, great patience, multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills. The job requires outstanding accuracy. The person will assist in managing our day-to-day bookkeeping requirements and perform administrative and reconciliation duties. We offer a casual work-life balance environment and opportunities for growth. If you are a team player with a good sense of humor and you enjoy being challenged, please apply.
- Have experience balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers
- Have experience matching purchase orders with invoices
- Have coordinated bank deposits and report financial results to management
- Have experience monitoring office expenses, tallying, and enter cash receipts
- Have experience paying vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Have developed monthly financial statements, including cash flow, P&L and balance sheets
- Have prepared quarterly and monthly tax returns, payroll, operating and business taxes
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field
- Five years experience working with accounts payable/receivable, general ledger and payroll
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Extensive experience with data entry and record keeping
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel and QuickBooks
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting taxes
- Strong understanding of business and income tax worksheets and computations
- Content production budgeting/accounting experience strongly preferred
- Has flexible hours for those with difficult commutes
- Is comfortable working with remote developers
- Is dog friendly