When it comes to creating mind-blowing immersive experiences Wevr, a pioneering immersive entertainment studio knows the game! With some of the top talent in the industry, not only do we work hard to create an environment that helps us attract top talent but we cultivate a culture with more opportunities for our team to continue to thrive.
We hire a mix of the best talent. From seasoned industry veterans to talented rising stars, our goal is to incorporate the diversity that garners new perspectives and experiences. We love working with brave talent who thrive in navigating the waters of the ever-evolving modern interactive entertainment world.
We are looking for a Game Tester Intern for our Gnomes & Goblins VR project.
- Find and record bugs with clear, concise descriptions, including how to reproduce them
- Organize and conduct playtest sessions including recruiting test subjects and overseeing user testing sessions and product demos
- Write test plans/cases and surveys to capture both qualitative and quantitative feedback from test subjects
- Synthesize findings from tests, surveys and biometric feedback into actionable insights for further product iteration
- Assess experience sampling results and evaluate the impact of interactions
- Prepare reports summarizing observations, learnings and the impacts of further changes
- Recommend, source and employ available technologies and tools for measuring biometric/neurological responses of test subjects during testing
- Suggest tools, scripts, and best practices to improve test plans, procedures, and overall quality and efficiency
- Interface directly with project leadership
- Background in psychology/neuroscience
- Comfortable with HMD technology and conducting VR demos
- Experience writing surveys and conducting user tests
- Strong analytical, critical-thinking, documentation skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite and productivity apps
- Experience in Unreal Engine preferred
- Deep passion for / knowledge of VR/MR, gaming, immersive media and film
- Los Angeles-based, with ability to work in Venice